
I decided to do the haircut anyway. He still has a little curl. Hopefully he always will! He looks very handsome!

Seth cut Doran's and his own hair too. Doran's hair looks a little goofy in this picture but it actually looks really good! Seth does a great job!

I just had to take a picture of Brocky's little curls! They even look cute on the counter...

Here is a before picture of Doran. I actually like him better with short hair. I think it makes him look like a stud!
3 comments:
The hair cuts turned out really well. They are such studs!
Cute haircuts!I love the curls! Landon's was curly when he was a baby and every time we cut it it would cut it out. Which is why I grew his hair out so much! haha
very very cute. seth did a great job. i love how doran & brock have very different looks, but are equally adorable!
Post a Comment