Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A tasty treat!

Brock learned how to bite last week! It is such a hard thing, I have no idea what to do about it! If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it! On the plus side, a cute story came out of it!
Brock had bit Doran 3 times by Sunday of this week. The 2 boys and I were driving in the car and Doran leaned over to Brock and said, "Brock, no eating Doran!" I laughed so hard and he talks all the time about how Brock eats him! I guess he shouldn't look so tasty!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Hang in there, Annabelle and Benson were both biters and it got to the point with Annabelle that the nursery leaders told us Annabelle wouldn't be able to come to nursery anymore until she quit biting other kids. They both eventually grew out of it, but your right it is a hard thing, I would much rather my kid be the victim than the biter! Hope you are doing well, we sure miss you guys!

Jen Yak said...

Just bite him back as hard as you can. J/K

Jamie, Amanda, and Kids said...

"You brought a snack." :) Emily went through that as well and I thought I was going to go crazy for a while. We did vinegar on her tongue--which she did NOT like--and that seemed to help. Good luck! All of the stuff I have read says DON'T BITE THEM BACK! Apparently if you bite them it gives them permission to keep biting because 'Mommy does it.' (I should have read that BEFORE I tried that punishment. oops)

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

Oh my goodness I am so glad you wrote that one down!!! hilfreakinlarious! yeah that's a real word...

Kayla said...

That's so funny! Shelby's been a biter for quite a while, we haven't been able to nip it in the butt yet.