Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2009 picture recap

We have had so many things happen last year! I was looking through pictures and thought it would be kind of fun to do a little month to month recap!
JANUARY
-Brock turned 1!
FEBRUARY
-Brock got his first hair cut.

MARCH
-Seth made his first home cooked meal! Jambalaya! It was delicious!
-Seth and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary by spending our first night away from the boys.


APRIL
-Easter! The boys loved hunting for eggs!
-I went to see Wicked! It was so awesome! I hope to go again!

MAY
-We got a pass to Thanksgiving Point and have gone to the Gardens and Dinosaur Museum so much the rest of the year!
-We found and went under contract on our house!
-I went to No Doubt with GayGay, Sarah, and Samantha!


JUNE
-We closed and moved in! We finally became home owners!

JULY
-We went to St. George for the 4th with Grandma and Papa Engman.
AUGUST
-Doran turned 3!
-Doran potty trained! Wonderful month!

SEPTEMBER
-Doran started preschool.
-Doran fell and split his head open and got his first stitches, 8!
-We took the boys to Lagoon!


OCTOBER
-Doran started itty bitty football! He loved it!
-Seth went to Fire Science School in Elko Nevada.
-Seth and Brock got the swine flu.
-Seth's refinery had a fire so he got to fight his first fire!

NOVEMBER
-New Moon! About 15 or so of us girls went to New Moon for the midnight showing! So fun!
-Thanksgiving at Grandma and Papa K's!

DECEMBER
-I always love how every year the first big snow always seems like the first time kids have played in the snow! They loved it.
-After growing the boys hair out most of the year we buzzed them. They still look very andsome though!
-The day of the Engman family picture Brock fell getting out of the bathtub and had to get stitches! 3 above his lip!
-Seth turned 27!
-Christmas with family! Zach and Nikki came from Texas and my Dad, Coleen, Jake, and Sacky came from Michigan!



1 comment:

Jen Yak said...

I love how you did this. I Don't think I remember what I did each month.