
Poor little birthday boy! He woke up so happy and was so happy all day. He ate well. You would never think something was wrong or would go wrong... Well I was wrong! We were at Target paying for some plates, napkins, and forks for his party when all of the sudden he started throwing up! I felt so bad for the employees. I wanted to help clean up but they told me just to leave. I am sure they didn't want anymore coming up. So I was thinking he must just have gagged on something, right? Wrong! Threw up again on the short drive home from Target and the rest of the evening until about 3 a.m. He would get sick and want to lay down, then he would throw up, then he would play about 5 minutes, and then it would start over.

Here he is during one of his feel good moments with crackers in one hand and his birthday presents of legos in the other. I don't know why the flash didn't turn on! It makes me sad because his little face and smile are so cute in this picture.

Seth and I decided we needed to all sleep together so we made a nice bed of blankets and pillows on the family room floor and had a family sleepover. It was not fun! I was freezing all night, Brock kept throwing up all night, Doran woke up for an hour from 2-3, and it was so uncomfortable! I hope I never have to sleep on the floor again! We are hoping he is feeling better by tomorrow and can atleast have everyone come over for some of Dad's favorite dessert and some double W cakes. I guess we will know by tonight how he is doing. Poor little birthday Brocky!
4 comments:
Bummer he was sick on his birthday!!! Hope he is feeling better soon!
:( That is so sad! I hope he's better today!
poor little guy! what terrible timing. Sounds like the stomach virus we all got a couple weeks ago. it was about 24 hours and then we were fine. i hope he gets better soon.
My Poor little Brocky Boy! I am glad he is doing better now.
Post a Comment