Monday, January 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Point Gnomes! *SPOILER ALERT (IF YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT THEM)*

We got a pass to Thanksgiving Point in April and have used it sooo much. It really has been worth it for us. A few weeks ago while we were at the dinosaur museum I noticed this sign for the first time. I was excited because we have been through there sooo many times it would be fun to have something new and entertaining about it! Well that time I only found 1 of the 15 gnomes! I thought I would find them all that time, but I have no idea how I even found 1! He was just an inch tall and hidden in foilage! So now every time we go we find more. (In a couple of these pictures I show where they are so if you want to play the game don't look below!)
I got a hint where to find this one! Seth says I cheated :(
Brooks found this one.
Seth found this one.
Jen found this one, but we knew the visinity it was in...
This one is a little hard to see. He is sitting on a leaf waving. I found him.
Jen found this one. It is a lot harder to see than this picture makes it look.
Jen and I found this one but once again we knew the vicinity.
Seth found this one.
I knew this one was there!
So here you can see how hard these little guys are to find. We can't decide if the painted ones are harder to find or the actual little guys.

He is sun tanning! Jen found this one. The mananger told us there was one painted in the hall.
So we have found 12! We still need to find 1 more! The hard part is the little statue ones are moved around frequently so we may never know where all 13 are at the same time. Atleast the painted ones can't move!

3 comments:

Jamie, Amanda, and Kids said...

I only know 1 person who knows where all of them are, but I bet you could worm a general location out of her... ;)

Schmidt Family said...

Those are so hard to see! I can't believe you found that many!

Jen Yak said...

That was so much fun trying to find all of them. Now we have to keep going back to find that one...