Thursday, April 22, 2010

More pictures

When I say Thanksgiving Point is my favorite place I wasn't lying! We went today to get the kids out and have some fun since our yard was so wet. They had a lot of fun going without the stroller.
When we got to the waterfall part there was a crowd around one of the bridges. This is why! A nesting owl. It is just hanging out on a cliff by the furthest south waterfall. I thought it was pretty cool and Doran loved it. I would love to be there when the eggs hatch but I am sure those chances are extremely slim.
Brock loves his Daddy! I love how he loves to kiss and hug. He probably won't much longer so I have to take advantage of it.
Doran is obsessed with worms all of the sudden. We saw one on a path there and I picked it up and threw it in the dirt. He thought it was pretty cool watching it go down into the dirt. The rest of the time he kept crouching over and looking for more worms.

2 comments:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

I love Thanksgiving Point! Call us the next time you go. We'd love to join you!!! I love it there. It's absolutely beautiful.

Your boys are so dang cute! I love how Doran was obsessed with the worms. Bella shrieks when she sees one. She is so girly.

Jen Yak said...

I love the picture of Brocky kissing Seth. Your boys are so sweet.