Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our (my) favorite place!

One of my favorite places is open again! The gardens at Thanksgiving Point. The boys love it too, I don't know how much Seth loves it, but he will take me any time I ask. The boys definately forgot about it over the winter so it was almost like taking them for the first time. They both carried quarters to buy fish food and when we got there the fish food was empty. They were so sad. Luckily the fish still thought we would feed them so they hung around!


I asked them while we were down by the waterfalls what their favorite part is and they both said the waterfalls. Then I asked them in the car on our way home and they both said the fish. They had a blast!
I can't wait for the tulips to bloom. They are my favorite flowers and it is so beautiful there when they are everywhere. I made Seth promise today to take me a lot during the festival. He is the best!

4 comments:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

so cute. i love thanksgiving point. doran's hat is adorable!

Jolynne said...

I love the hats! I love that place too! We are going to go lots too!

Julie Carlile said...

We are hoping to make it to the tulip festival this year. It has been so nice outside you must have loved getting outside.

Melissa said...

Call me the next time you go, the girls would love it especially hanging out with your boys:)