Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Motorcycles and Fire Trucks!

Anyone who knows our little Brocky knows he is a dare devil. He has no fear of anything! This weekend we went to the motorcycle and rv show at the southtowne expo center and he was in heaven. He was trying on helmets, sitting on dirt bikes and atvs, and running around checking everything out. He cried when I made him get back in the stroller to leave. He had so much fun. Seth always says in a couple of years they will be riding dirt bikes and I just nod my head and think ya right! Well Brock may prove me wrong!
Today we saw a fire truck and ambulance parked and letting little kids in to see. Brock of course loved it and Doran cried to go in the store with me to get milk! They are such opposites!



1 comment:

Jen Yak said...

I don't want Brocky to love motorcycles and dirt bikes!