
Doran loves when his cousin Jayce comes over because she always gets in the Halloween costumes. This is how they were playing the other day. Doran has grown so much since Halloween I am suprised it didn't rip while we were putting it on! The one Jayce is wearing was supposed to be his costume this year and the other two were previous years. Maybe I should change it since there is an abvious common theme here...

The other day our friends the Carlile's introduced to a place Seth thinks might really be heaven... Leatherby's! Julie had told me how good this place was so we planned a day to go up and get it. Seth and I both love icecream so we were excited. Well... this place is incredible! It is the yummiest icecream we have ever had! It was so huge we all four just split one. Doran kept saying it was like a waterfall and Brock was in heaven! He loved it and ate and ate. We are thinking of having his birthday party there! I can't wait to go back!
1 comment:
You guys are funny. I am glad you like it. I just laugh thinking about how much Seth loved it!
Post a Comment