On Tuesday we finally got Doran in to the allergy doctor. I went over his allergies from the last two years, sicknesses, how he wakes up coughing in the night, and will wake up with puffy eyes. He took Doran's oxygen, which just then when he was fine and not sick it was only 93. Then they did the back test. As shown in the picture he reacted to almost everything. Some of them even got big welts too. It was sad. After they did all that he said he definately has asthma and very bad allergies. He can't go to houses with cats because that one swelled up so bad! Pretty much all but 3 or 4 of them he was allergic to. It nice to finally have answers to the non stop sickness with him and have some preventive medicine. Now I just wonder about Brock...
6 years ago
5 comments:
oh my gosh! i wanted to cry when i saw this picture! that is so sad. I am way allergic to cats too! i swell up so bad. remember that rash that was all over my body. poor little guy!
That picture breaks my heart!
Poor Doran...that is such a sad picture. At least you know now though. I need to get your email so I can add you to my blog.
Oh poor thing! At least you know now and hopefully got some good meds!
Post a Comment