
This morning was Doran's first day of preschool! (Everybody else in his class was on their second day.) He was so excited. He couldn't eat his cereal because he was so excited and then he cried when I told him he couldn't go without eating. He finally did later. He didn't like the outfit that I made him wear. He wanted to wear a shark shirt and shorts, but today was red day so I had him wear a red shirt. I finally talked him in to wearing the whole outfit I had already put him in :) !

He normally isn't the biggest fan of getting his hair done but he let me do it without any fuss. He kept telling me to hurry because he was going to be late for preschool. Good thing we walked there and were still 6 minutes early!

Here he is in the classroom. It was cute how excited he was to go! Poor Brocky wanted to go too, but he still has another year to wait!
1 comment:
I am so happy I get to have him again this year! I love Doran :)
Post a Comment