He likes to walk Doran to and from school. When we walk Doran to school it takes about 6 minutes to get there and it takes us about 15 minutes to get home without him. Brock has made up a game that Doran calls 'balance'. He just walks on the curb and it takes him forever! He never does it on the way there in the morning, but all the other trips he does. It is cute because he talks to himself the whole time he does it and encourages himself. He will say, 'I almost there. I almost done!' I love the little guy!
6 years ago
.jpg)
2 comments:
I love how Brock always has his backpack on when Doran comes :) He looks so cute.
Brock Rod is so cute! It will be fun to have a lot of one-on-one time. You look very pretty in that picture.
Post a Comment