Sunday, December 5, 2010

What is going on???

Something wierd has happened in our house this week! Seth and the boys have been representing teams other then the Giants!!!
Now before you think we jumped ship let me explain! Uncle Zach gave all of his nephews Chiefs shirts, so of course the boys got one. I think they look pretty handsome in them. They still wear their Giants stuff on game day!
Now Seth's is a little more suprising. This season Seth and I have been playing fantasy football. In one of the first weeks of the season he and Brooks did a trade and Seth got a running back named Peyton Hillis. Ever since that trade Seth has loved him. Three weeks ago Seth even said Peyton Hillis is his favorite player in the league. I instantly thought 'birthday present'! So the next day while he was at work I ordered him a stitched Hillis jersey. Of course I gave it to him early so he could represent him! He looks so good in it and it is an awesome jersey. Hopefully soon I can get him a stitched Giants jersey (especially since I found a site that does them super cheap!). So the moral is we still are Giants fans, but why not spread the love!?

No comments: