
On Thursday morning my friend and neighbor called me and told me she just left work sick and is on her way to my house to paint the boys room. (Apparently her headache got better as soon as she left work.) She would not take no for an answer! She came over with all of her painting supplies, she prepped the walls, and taped them. She taught me how to paint and I did the bottom half of the room and she did the top. I am really happy that she was so crazy and wanted to paint a friends room because it is so nice for the boys room to not be purple! It looks great now.

Seth and I decided since the boys share a bed anyway we wouldn't make them share the smaller then twin bed and would get them a new bed. We went to a couple different places and didn't really like anything, but then we went to IKEA and found it! Right when we walked into IKEA there was one of their cheap, low beds on display and they both jumped on it and loved it. I wish we went there first! We found a cute toy story comforter and got that for them too. Their room is transformed!
1 comment:
Thats so nice! it looks awesome!
Post a Comment