
Doran had his first flag football practice today. We have been practicing throwing and cathcing at home ever since we knew he was going to be on a team. It was so fun to watch all the little 5 year olds practice! They are so cute and funny!

Here is his team! He is probably the youngest on it. It is a kindergarten team... He is still in preschool, but he could have gone to kindergarten and he is too old for all the itty bitty ball groups so I didn't feel too bad signing him up anyways. He did just as good as all the other kids and he had so much fun. The coach asked Seth if he would be his assistant coach when we got there. His first game is next Saturday and we are so excited!
3 comments:
Adorable! He is getting so big!
He is so cute! I'm so glad you signed him up. That will be so fun for him.
How fun, I bet he loves it!!
Post a Comment