I got pretty behind on blogging again. I have had to work full time the last two weeks and have had a hard time keeping caught up with things. Luckily, I still took pictures. Last Saturday morning we woke up and took the boys to the kids workshop at Home Depot. They built pilgrim ships this month.
Audrey and her dad met us there too.
After we had a big surprise for the boys. We flew in Uncle Zach and didn't tell him he was coming. We told them we were going for a drive and then we said lets go and watch airplanes at the airport. So we sat in the park n wait pretending we were just watching the airplanes. When we pulled up to get him they were so surprised. It was so fun!
We got to hangout with him for almost three whole days because he didn't go home until Monday evening. I got some great pictures of them being funny!
Zach is leaving today for Afghanistan and he will be gone for six months. Everyone has been really sad about him going. We won't get to see him until next summer. When he was telling everyone goodbye Jaxon just started sobbing. I thought it was so sweet! All the kids really love their uncle.
The boys saying goodbye to Uncle Zachy!
We hope Uncle Zachy is very careful for the next six months. We are anxious for his safe return home!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment