Aunt Jenny made the boys awesome new hats! The minion one is my favorite!
The week before Halloween we had a neighborhood trunk or treat. The boys had a lot of fun and got lots of candy. My candy was out before ten minutes... Oops!
Audrey had an awesome little Native American dress.
Brock made this cute little picture at his school! I loved it and had to take a picture of it.
Halloween morning! The boys aren't allowed to wear masks to school so we got a little creative. Seth brought them into my work that morning and we spray painted their hair. Brock didn't want the Tony Start goatee, but Dordor did! We thought they looked pretty cool! Washing/scrubbing it off in the evening was really exciting!
Our neighbor boy Braddock was dressed as R2-D2. I thought it looked awesome!
I was at work and the principal that was over me, Kristin, let me leave and go to the boys Halloween parade! I was so happy. It is always so fun to watch all the kids.
Dordor and his class...
Brocky and his class. I loved how he threw up the guns!
Trick or treating.
Our little neighbor boy had my favorite costume. He was a little garden gnome and he looked so cute!
We had a really fun Halloween this year! I can't believe it is already November!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment