Monday, March 17, 2014

Behind

 I haven't blogged in forever! I hate feeling so behind! I just got a bunch of pictures up and need to put them on right away before I slack off again. One hundred day at school was last month. Brock's class put 100 things on their shirts. Brock put puppy stickers. Doran's class was all supposed to dress like they were 100- to which Doran refused.
 Both of the boys learned to tie shoes!
 We went to a super bowl party at Grandma and Papa K's. I knew the Seahawks were going to win as soon as everyone started eating Seahawks cookies and not Broncos cookies. Our cookies sealed the fate of the game!

 The boys had a moms and muffins morning at the school that I got to go to! We brought our own donuts instead since Doran can't have muffins.

 I snapped a couple pictures from Rod and Lynn's old yearbooks that I loved. Had to keep them!


 Doran lost his third tooth. It is on the bottom, which I thought was a little weird.

 Tooth fairy came that night!



 Valentine's was fun this year! I went to Doran's class party and helped with games. Seth and I went on a date to the cheesecake factory! It was delicious and romantic! I sure love my sexy Valentine!




 Seth's work bought everyone tickets to a Grizzlies hockey game. We all had a lot of fun (except Brock).


 When Brock was little he fell and jammed his tooth. The dentist told us there was a chance that it could abscess. Well that chance became a reality. He woke up one morning a little swollen in his upper lip and with a little fever. Seth took him in to an instacare and they said nothing was wrong that they could tell and recommended taking him to a dentist. So Seth did. At the dentist they saw some of their old fillings had fallen out so they said they would fix those, but they couldn't tell what was causing his swelling. At that point he was miserable. They decided there was a chance that one tooth needed to be pulled. We decided to try it and scheduled an appointment for the next morning.




 That morning they tried and tried to numb him, but they couldn't get him numb enough to extract the tooth. We had to schedule another appointment for later so he could be sedated.

 So we went back again and third time was the charm. While he was under they pulled the tooth and a volcano of infection erupted! They said it just exploded and gushed for fifteen minutes and they had to dig out the abscess. Good thing he was asleep. That was his first tooth he ever lost too!






 Kids workshop with Daddy! They are so much better when Seth is there!









No comments: