
Doran woke from his nap on Saturday and was so excited when he found a kitchen full of balloons! He kept gathering them all into one little area and then would jump on them as hard as he could! He was not one bit worried about getting hurt, he just went for it. We had his party at the park so we brought all the decorations over there and he brought a balloon down the slides with him for awhile.


He got lots of cool cars stuff which made him very happy! I decorated his cake with some new Speed Racer cars and he was not happy that they were so dirty.
4 comments:
I agree with you about parties. i can bearly sit down during the party because i always think that there is something I can be doing!
You threw a great party tho coley! :)
THe party was so much fun! Skyla has been going around all week saying Happy Birthday Doran...Your trip also looks like it was a lot of fun!! I am jealous I want to go on a fun trip! I am also a little hungry so brroks burger is looking pretty good right now.
Hey it's Kalli I just barley saw the comment you made on my post about Kai's seizure but I am glad you found me your family is soo cute and you look really good hope all is well and keep commenting I would love to keep in touch!
Post a Comment