
So the week after we got back from Idaho Brock finally started sitting, took him long enough! The very next day he started scooting! He is so fast now he can get across the room so fast and it is so funny to watch him! His favorite place to go is a mirror we have on the floor, he likes to play with his relfection. He is really handsome!

Doran has been changing a lot too! He is talking like crazy now (as long as he isn't being shy!) Some of the things he says make me laugh so hard. He had pushed Brock over and Brock started to cry and Doran kept saying, 'K baby? K baby?' Then when he could tell he was in trouble he said, ' Oh! I K Mommy! I K!' He just does so many little things now that he can talk that are so funny! The fits are starting to get better too now that he can talk so much better! I love my boys!!!
4 comments:
It is good to hear that Skyla isn't the only 2 year old that pushes her sibling down!!! That is so cool he can scoot but it is just going to bring more messes for you!!!
I love your boys too. Yeah Brockie and Doran I love to hear Doran's voice he sounds like such a man.
Your boys are so cute!! Atleast one of my girls should marry one of your boys!! We should go to the park sometime this week. I'll call you.
I wish Doran would talk around me
:( I will be patient! I love it when toddlers talk, so cute! Thanks for the comment, sometimes I still dont know about my hair but Im trying to get used to it!
Post a Comment