Today Grandma and PaPa K Took us boating on Deer Creek and it was so much fun! Doran was pretty nervous the whole time and didn't know what to think but everyone else loved it. PaPa K let Doran drive the boat and he thought that was so cool. We went in a circle though and I didn't know how much I liked that!

I loved seeing Doran and Brock in life jackets! It was pretty funny because both of their cheeks were pushed up really high like they were chipmunks.

Thank heavens for Jayce holding the boat in place at the dock! What would we have done without her?

Brock loved standing and staring at the water while we passed. It was fun to see him get so excited. Doran on the other hand was still pretty nervous.

World's hottest grandma!

Doran was watching Seth and he fell and Doran started screaming 'NO NO NO Daddy!' He was so worried about him falling in the water.

Jayce was happy to be in the water and was swimming around like crazy. Doran whined the whole time. Seth said the water was pretty warm too.

Check out this sexy guy on the wake board!

5 comments:
That looks like so much fun. Your kids are so stinking cute. Doran makes me laugh he's a lot like PresLeigh she is very cautious and has to think a lot about something before she can decide if its fun or not.
Fun! Boating is a blast. I suck at wakeboarding though. Have you tried wake surfing? That I can do.
Coley Did you wake board or Water ski? I suck at it but its so fun! And are you really finally getting babysitters? We totally want to double, and tell Seth Cory will come. lol
That's awesome!! I wish we had a boat. I love the water. Your boys are so dang cute!!
That looks like so much fun!!! I love going out on the boat! You ar ebrave to take little brock I haven't dared to take my girls when they were babies...I just have to many fears of babies in a lake....
Post a Comment