I loved it so much. I took me til Monday night to finish it since I got sick over the weekend. I'm kinda sad that it is all over, I guess we can look forward to the movies.
Nate hasn't read it yet but he basically knows how most of the book goes his sister told him all about it. I was a little frustrated I thought you just wrecked it for him but whatever. He is off on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so he is going to read it then. But I'm with you there was one part that was disappointing.
We are a happy family of six! Seth, Coley, Doran, and Brock. We have two awesome puppers, Sharky and Trixie, that are so fun and complete our family. We love spending time together and having fun!
5 comments:
Me too! I was very surprised at the twistes it turned. I loved it!
Oh man I bet you are jealous that I am not done reading it yet!! ha ha.....I am trying so hard to not read it so fast....lol....I want it to last!
I loved it so much. I took me til Monday night to finish it since I got sick over the weekend. I'm kinda sad that it is all over, I guess we can look forward to the movies.
Nate hasn't read it yet but he basically knows how most of the book goes his sister told him all about it. I was a little frustrated I thought you just wrecked it for him but whatever. He is off on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so he is going to read it then. But I'm with you there was one part that was disappointing.
I meant to say there WASN'T any one part that was disappointing.
Post a Comment