
Here is the little stud at his Birthday party! You can't really tell in any of the pitures but his hair looked so cute! He had a faux hawk and his little back was so curly! Look out for this one year old ladies!!!

Doran loved Brock's presents! He road this toy around while it was in the box and Brock walked around holding onto it! They were both in cute little moods.

Here they are opening toys! You can see how curly both of their hair was in this picture! He got lots of really fun stuff!

Birthday cake! Atleast he liked looking at it! When we put it on his tray he didn't take a single bite and after a minute he picked it up and chucked it on the floor! Something is wrong with my boys because they won't eat birthday cake! Doran wouldn't on his first birthday either! This picture is right before he threw it!

So we gave him a sippy cup of chocolate milk instead which he had no problem with!

Here he is playing with Jaxy with his cool new car!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Brock! Those pictures are so cute. I can see his mohawk! He's so handsome.
love the faux-hawk! Cole got the same car for Christmas and every time he pushes the button I can't help but sing the primary song. I can't think of the words right now...
WOW! Looks like everyone had a lot of fun at the b-day party!! :) Wish we would have been there too!! OH! Before I forget, there will be a package coming your way- probably will be sending it next week because I'm waiting on something to come in that I ordered and two things Zach ordered. I'll call you and let you know the day I actually send it and when it will approximately be there! Anyways, the boys look great with little curls- I love them!! We miss you and love you guys!! Nikki...
Post a Comment