
At about 12:35 a.m. on
January 8th Seth and I welcomed (Dallan Rodney for about an hour!)
Brock Rodney into the world! I remember he seemed so
small to us and the first thing we both said was how
tiny he was. The Doctor corrected me right away and told he was actually
really big! One ounce shy of 10 lbs and 4 ounces
less than his brother! I was three days late and was scheduled to be induced the next morning. I really wanted to have Brock on the 8th because his birthday would be 1/8 and Doran's is
8/1! Kind of silly but
I love it!
Brock with his parents for the first time!

Doran wasn't very interested in him while we were in the hospital. He started liking him when we got home!

Doran was however interested in the wheelchairs that were all over in the hall!
Happy 1st Birthday Brock!
2 comments:
Isn't it sad when your baby isn't a baby anymore!!!? I still call Cole "baby Cole" though. Happy Birthday Brock!
Happy Birthday Brocky!!! What a sweet sweet boy.
Post a Comment