I will probably look back in a week and think it is silly that I posted about this, but I am obsessed with it right now! Every Monday night at 8:00 sharp I get online and order my basket and then every Saturday morning I go and volunteer (so I can get a little extra in my basket!) and get my basket! I love the baskets and so do Seth and the boys! I have been cooking so much healthier since we have been getting them and we really haven't gone out to eat at all! Doran will just go to the fridge and pull out a fruit and eat it and I have had plenty to send with Seth for lunch too. I never know what is going to be in the basket when I order it so it is fun to see what we get. A couple weeks ago we got acorn squash, which I would never buy normally, and we love it! This last basket we got artichokes. I have never had them either, but Seth has and he was really excited for me to make them. I love getting a basket and I hope it never ends!
6 years ago
1 comment:
Yum I love artichokes! Also, if you ever get acorn squash again my cousin loves to make a soup out of it. I guess it is super yummy with cream and everything. It might be worth trying.
Post a Comment