Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Pass of all Passes!

In early September Seth, the boys, and I got a pass at trafalga, they call it the pass of all passes! It is good for both trafalgas, 7 peaks, Owlz games, and Flash games. They were pretty cheap too! We have been going mini-golfing a lot! At the Orem trafalga the indoor gold course is now decorated as under the sea and in the center of the room, hanging from the ceiling is a great white shark! Perfect for Doran!
We went to the batting cages the other day and the boys were pretty excited. Doran hit a couple with Daddy's help and I don't think Brock hit any. I hit a couple and then couldn't anymore! The balls were like shot-put balls wrapped in rubber! It felt like my bones in my hands were going to shatter everytime I hit a ball! But atleast it was fun!


1 comment:

Jen Yak said...

That looks like so much fun. You and Seth are fun parents!