
I remember when I was little how excited I would be when I would get mail. The boys got some today and were so excited! The doorbell rang and Seth answered it and brought in a package. He told the boys it was for them and they both jumped up and started yelling to open it! When we opened it they were so excited they were laughing! It was a Halloween package from Grandma and Grandpa Cloward! I had a cute typed note in it for them, a Halloween book, a box of Count Chocula cereal, a shirt for each of them, and a ton of Reese's peanut butter cups! Brock had already eaten three before I even tried to put them away! They both demanded a bowl of cereal pretty much right away! It made their day!
1 comment:
I love getting packages too! Grandma Cloward is so nice!
Post a Comment