
Today was Doran's third first day of preschool and Brock's first day! It was so fun. Brock woke up at 5:40 this morning and I made him go back to bed. When I woke up at 7 he was up again and had snuck upstairs to play the Wii. I guess he was restless. They were both excited to wear new outfits and Brock was sooooo excited to wear his backpack!

We walked the boys (and Sharky) down to Miss Julie's house and they were so excited. When Doran's little crush Kamree drove by he started running as fast as he could showing off!

She is the cutest preschool teacher! The boys both love her!

Brothers!

Grandma and Papa K came to see them off on their first day of school. They were so excited that they came. I just can't believe we already have a three year old and a five year old!
2 comments:
They are so cute! I can't believe my boys are all grown up!
I cant believe that they are Both in preschool now! How crazy! I guess its time for another one! :)
They are adorable.
Post a Comment