
A couple months ago I told Doran he wasn't allowed to eat donuts anymore. He was heartbroken! He cried and cried. He didn't even care that the last few times that he had eaten them he had gotten sick. Finally after him crying for along time I asked him what I could do that would make him feel better. His answer was pretty simple, make me donuts that don't have egg and put sprinkles on them. So today I finally did that. I woke up and didn't let the boys know what I was doing. I fried them and when I was icing them is when Doran discovered what I was doing. He was very excited and said, "Make sure you put sprinkles on those Mom." I made donut holes too which I think he actually liked better. Either way they were both happy little boys eating donuts on a Sunday morning.

Brock got pretty messy with the chocolate icing.

We missed church today because I was having tooth problems. The boys got pretty bored until Doran had the brilliant idea for me to make them a 'blanky house'. Once I made it they got inside and were laughing and having fun, or so it seemed. Doran came out and told me, "This isn't very cool. Can you make it bigger or something?" I extended it a little bit, but my fort making ego was definatley hurt!
1 comment:
Wow! You are the best mom ever! I wouldn't even attempt to make donuts!
Post a Comment