The day after Easter everyone was gone and life was back to normal. Brock was in need of a hair cut so I pulled out Seth's clippers and started cutting. After a few minutes in I decided to do something different and gave him a mohawk. He really likes it. He loves how everywhere we go people tell him that his hair is cool.
Trixie is growing like crazy! She doubled her weight in the first two weeks that we had her!
One Sunday night Seth put the boys in bed and then built them and awesome blanket fort. Then we got them out of bed and told them we could have a sleepover in it and watch a movie. Of course they picked Star Wars. Episode 5, so probably the most boring one of them all. I fell asleep pretty fast!
Seth took me to this sandwich place called which wich. I filled out my bag and he thought he would be really funny and fill in my name. It is really embarassing having some call out 'perfect woman' and having to get up and answer. I can't wait until we go again so I can have a little revenge!
Doran started soccer in April. At his first practice he told Seth that he is going to be really good at soccer.
We have a new neighbor boy on our street. The boys both think he is so cool and always want to play with him. One day the doorbell rang and I opened it to find him standing there. When he saw the boys he said, "You guys want to come play army guys in the mud?" I really didn't think either of them would get dirty because they hate being dirty...
I was wrong! They were messes!
Last October I planted 90 bulbs in the garden section of my backyard. I had this vision of how beautiful it was going to be this spring. Fail. Maybe 10 bloomed.
I can't remember what Brock was doing in this picture. One of the concequences of waiting over a month to blog it, I guess.
The boys went on their last field trip of the year. They went to Maceys. We got to walk around all the departments and see what they do. It actually ended up being a great field trip for another reason too. While they were touring the bakery I was reading their ingredients book. I found out that several of their donuts don't have egg in them! Doran was so happy when I told him that he started jumping up and down. We have already gone several times to get some.
Doran had his first soccer game on the last Saturday in April. He is really great on defense and is having a lot of fun. He looks really cute in his shin guards and cleets too.
Every year our ward has an activity called hogs n' dogs. It is by far the funnest church activity there is. They have a big barbeque with tons of food and all the little kids ride laps around the parking lot on their bikes. The boys love it. Brock kept going off a ramp which was interesting since he has training wheels. Doran is still cruising around on his big wheel. I think it might be time that thing disappeared.
6 years ago
















1 comment:
I'm so glad they have a new friend! It looks like they had a great time! I would never attempt to plant bulbs. Whatever I plant dies.
Post a Comment