Monday, May 21, 2012

The rest of March


I feel bad how bad I have been at blogging the last TWO months! I still have been pretty good at taking pictures so hopefully I can make up for it. I have missed lots of days in the year challenge, which makes me sad. Oh well, there is always next year! I figure I will just post my pictures and try to stay caught up better from now on. Seth and I went to the Hunger Games premier in March. He came straight from work to the theater! The best part of the movie was during the previews they showed a Twilight trailer and Seth screamed, "Wooo! Team Jacob!" He makes me laugh!

We were driving down the street and saw Seth's old red truck. I think he will never get over that truck.

Seth sold his CBR 1000. It was a pretty rough day for him and the boys, but it is all good now!

Doran got a sweet Dolphins hat. It looks really cute on him with his long hair. The curls flip out the back and look so cute!

On March 26th Seth and I celebrated our 7th anniversary! So what did we give each other? A puppy! She is an Olde English Bulldogge named Trixie. We picked her out on our anniversary, but we didn't get to bring her home until the following Saturday.
Doran and Brock got some sweet new nikes. I took this picture to send to Brooks. Anyone who knows Brooks knows that he appreciated this picture.

The boys got some cool new spring clothes. It is still bloody murder to get Doran to wear anything besides 'sports pants'.
The day before we got to bring Trixie home we went and got all the stuff we would need for her. We went a little crazy on the pink since no one else will ever be our little princess.


Trixie meeting Sharky! She was so tiny when we got her. The breeder was pretty irresponsible and was giving all the puppies away too early. When we found out she was giving them out so young we had a hard time knowing what to do. We talked with the vet lots of times and finally decided we would still get her even though she was so young. Luckily Sharky was very gentle with her while she was still so little. She has been very time consuming, but worth it. Sharky loves having a buddy to play with and Seth, the boys, and I all love her too!





1 comment:

Jen Yak said...

I love that you are a dog lover now. I remember when you were terrified of puppies!