After the game park, we drove up to the ocean. (I am breaking up the pictures into different posts because I am having a hard time uploading a lot of photos. I am really nervous about the 30 I have for my next post!) We went to Dungeness Bay. It is a little part in the Salish Sea (basically a bay in the Pacific) that is shelter by the Dungeness spit. So there weren't any waves or anything, just smooth waters and clam shells everywhere! The kids (and I) had a lot of fun gathering shells!
After that I asked if we could drive and find a spot of beach past the spit so we could actually see the ocean and waves. Ryan and Mimi were very nice and found an awesome spot! We were up on a cliff and just stood and watched and listened to the waves crashing. I was so happy we were able to do that. Even though we went to Seattle the next day, there is a big difference between the sound and the ocean! I loved it!
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment