We spent our last day, Thursday in Kennewick having fun. We went to pirate park again and had free rule of the zipline, which was unfortunate for me because Seth made me go down it. Doran also learned to swing at the park. I don't think he liked that his brother learned to pump before him.
Aunt Mimi reading the kids a story before bed.
Seth sending me down the zipline. I don't know how kids don't fall off all the time. I felt like I was going to go flying once I hit the end!
On the drive home we bought a powerball ticket in Boise. This picture would have been a lot cooler if we would have won!
Trip home stats. Crappy gas mileage. The average speed was at 73 until we hit traffic from North Salt Lake through Lehi, then crawling at 10 mph killed it. The boys have been asking me the last two days when we are going to go back to Washington!
6 years ago





3 comments:
That zipline looks like fun! I love your black and white flip flops.
This is Jen BTW :-)
Just catching up with you again! I am terrified of ziplines now that I fell off last year and got a concussion. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun though!
Post a Comment