Friday, June 8, 2012

Heading to Washington!

 This post is all messed up! I am really struggling to get the pictures to load right, oh well! We went to Washington last Friday for a family vacation and to visit Ryan and Emily. We had so much fun! We got there in the afternoon and just relaxed and had a barbeque. The next day we went to the pirate park and had a picnic and played. The kids loved the zipline swing again!
 They would wait in a long line over and over for another turn.
 The looks on their faces shows that it was all worth it.





 We went and saw Brooksy at work. He was thrilled when he saw me bust out the camera!
 That night when I went in to check on the boys I found them cuddling and thought it was so cute! I had to take a picture even if it meant using the flash in the middle of the night.

 Brock also learned to swing while we were there. Ry and Mimi have a swingset in their back yard and by Saturday, Brock was a pro. He loved their backyard. I think that he would have been allowed, he would have never left it.

2 comments:

Jolynne said...

How fun! Love all the pictures! It's like an amazing trip!

Jen Yak said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I could go visit them. Love you.