Brocky read his first ever book on Sunday! It took awhile because he is really just starting to put his sounds together, but we were so proud! He loves doing homework and learning. Doran has way more homework this year than he did last year. It has been a rough change for him, but he is trucking along!
Last week the Giants game made me so mad! We would have killed the stupid Cowboys, but we kept turning over the ball. They were all Giants mistakes, not Cowboys forcing turnovers. It was a bummer! After Wilson turned the ball over for the second time I said we need to get Jacobs back! Well on Tuesday the Giants re-signed him! So now Seth can wear his Jacobs jersey again and Brock and Doran can wear theirs!
This week Aunt Samantha was in Disneyland so my mom would pick Brock up at school and bring him to my work and we would hang out with me for a half an hour. He loved it. One day grandma didn't do their hair so they both wore hats to school which is against the rules. Brock said his teacher told him he can't wear a hat and he said to her, "but my grandma didn't do my hair!" I was laughing pretty hard about it. Doran's teachers let him wear his all day!
The boys have been loving their football games. They each have one on a weeknight and one on Saturday. They both are awesome at it and have so much fun!
At yesterdays game Brock had two touchdowns and pulled two flags! He passed the ball and it was a great pass, but his teammate didn't catch it.
Doran had a huge touchdown too! He has gotten really good at blocking on the defense too!
Here Doran passed the ball and it was a completion! His teammate almost had a touchdown!
The other night something awesome happened! Doran and Brock asked me if I would read Harry Potter to them! I was so happy! I read the Hobbit to them last year, but they haven't asked me to read anything since.
Brooks gave Doran these glasses as a very late birthday present, but he won't wear them. Brock took over them and he won't take them off. He thinks he looks awesome in them!
Fact:
Today the Giants play the Broncos. Brock loves Peyton Manning and I just couldn't bear the thought of Brock wearing a Peyton Manning jersey today. So Seth and I ordered them some Giants NFL rushzone shirts. They love the rushzone TV show so I knew these shirts would be a hit. Problem solved! Go Giants!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment