I am getting a lot better at taking pictures. The problem I am now having is that some of them are really random, but I like them too much to let them go... Like this picture of Brock at the bus stop that he will be angry with me about when he is an adult.
Or this picture of Doran's first library book. So Doran!
Or this picture of my 'corner' in my office.
Or this picture of our freezer after we stocked it with the half of a cow that we got!
Or my current favorite treat- baked green onions.
This picture of Brock upset about being at church yesterday is worth keeping. This is a typical Sunday face for this boy.
My drafting snack- protein ice cream! I was having massive cravings and pushed through them with this little treat!
More food pics! Baked sweet potato chips! So delicious!
Saturday we had Audrey all day while Janelle and Adam went on an all day date! I have missed her so bad! We took her bowling and laser tagging at Jaxon's birthday party and she loved it!
Jen made Will this beanie and sent me a picture of him wearing it. I loved it and asked her to make one for me. She made it so fast. When I got it I had some fun taking everyone's picture in it.
And making collages. The one of Will crying in the corner is the one she first sent me. She is so talented!
Our summer bowling pass ended today. I was so close to beating Seth at our last game of the summer! I had him beat until the very last frame! Too bad we put a wager on it.
Seth and I tried a new place for our cheat meal today. It is called Chubby's in Pleasant Grove. It was delicious! I apparently like to take pictures of food.
This is how we closed out the weekend. I sat on the porch and watched Seth and the boys play catch with a football and then a baseball. It was so fun! They are way good at it and they had so much fun! They love hanging out with their daddy!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment