Saturday, September 7, 2013

Football weekend!

 Doran's hand is healing nicely. His scar is sweet though!
 The other night the boys were being so cute and silly in my bed! They kept wanting me to take pictures of them, so of course I did!
 Doing Chinese homework! First grade homework is a lot more exciting!
 We found an egg free protein shake and bought it so Doran could have some. I have made them shakes with bananas and peanut butter and Doran loves it. I have to put a little chocolate syrup in Brocky's.
 My desk at work looks so cute! I got my pictures of my three boys and pictures Doran and Brock made me!

 Today was a very long day! Brock had a soccer game at ten and Doran had one at eleven. Then we went straight from the soccer fields to the football fields where Doran had his first football game of the season and then we went from that to Brock'f football game!
 Doran did really good at his game! He is a fast runner and almost got people flags. He had a lot of fun at both games. His best buddy Trey is on his football team so it makes him so happy.

 You can see him in this picture running with the ball!
 Brock's game!

 He halled butt and got the first two flags of the game. He pulled the kids flags who got the ball after the kick and then he got them on the next play. He was so fast that twice he almost got a kids flags that ran the other side of the field!
 Here he is being quarter back.




 Now at the end of the day he is very sick. I am guessing he has heat exhaustion. His eyes are blood shot and he is just laying. I am making him drink lots of water. Luckily he won't have anymore soccer games. I wish they didn't make them overlap. It was a bit much for him. Doran is fine though and being a really good older brother and helping take care of him.

No comments: