Friday at the boy's school there was a Play & Stay. I got to go and play with Doran at his recess and eat lunch with him. It was so much fun! He said it was the greatest day of his life, but he has many of those recently...
He came running up when he came out and was so excited I was there. He showed me all the cool stuff on his playground and then we went and played soccer. While we were playing soccer one of his friends came over and joined us.
Doran wanted a school lunch that day so we went in a got his lunch when it was time and then we ate outside. Next time I am going to bring him lunch for subway so we don't have to wait in the long lunch line.
It was so much fun! I am glad he is still at the age where he isn't embarassed of his momma and loves me so much!
Kindergarteners didn't get to have a play and stay because they don't have lunch. Brock was just glad he didn't have homework!
I thought this was the most precious picture of Brock ever. It is so hard to get him to really smile, but this picture is real. It shows how sweet he is!
Angelic!
He is a little cuddler. He likes to be right next to Seth or I at all times. I love it!
Yesterday the boys and I went to Trader Joe's. Doran thought it was the greatest place ever. They had lots of food he could get. He got pot stickers and noodles and made me make them right when we got home. He said they were delicious. I got cookie butter for myself and I am seriously regretting it. They are so delicious I don't know how I am going to survive without them now!
Sometimes dogs just want to cuddle... And lay on you... And not let you sleep... They sure are cute though.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment