Saturday, October 5, 2013

Kids workshop

 When I used to work at Home Depot I would love working the first Saturday of the month. We would always have a kids workshop and I loved helping the kids build their projects. I haven't even thought about it since. This morning though we went for the first time and the boys loved it. We went to their yearly 'big deal' one. They had it set up outside. The kids made firefighter airplanes. After they made them they gave them lego firetrucks to build at home. They had all sorts of things set up there too. They had cop cars, firetrucks, ambulances, the police mobile command center, police dogs, and all sorts of other safety things. The boys loved walking around from thing to thing and looking and getting inside of them. After we were done we went in Walmart next door to get a few things. While we were in there we could hear a loud noise and I realized it was a helicopter. We hurried out and they had landed a life flight chopper at the kids workshop too! We went back over to check it out. The boys both loved it. Brock got in and checked it out, but Doran refused.
 My little builders!




 They had such a fun morning and loved the toys they got to make.
 Here is the legos they got. They thought it was so cool. They are going to build a lego house that is on fire so their firetrucks can put the fire out.

 Just playin some Harry Potter uno. Much better than real uno ;)
 Today Doran got his own fantasy team! Uncle Zach gave him one of the teams in the league. He was so excited! The first thing he did was name his team the Killer Megalodons. Very Dordor-ish. Then we went over his roster and made changes to his players. He wasn't very happy when he heard he was playing uncle Zach's team.
 I went to a baby shower tonight that had the most amazing treat table I have ever seen in my life! Everything looked mouth watering and it was set up so cute! It looked like it was out of a magazine! Brock ate four cookies before I cut him off and Doran had two donuts! Always good to know what are egg-free!
 After the shower we came home and decorated for Halloween. It was so fun because the boys loved it. They helped me do everything, from getting the boxes upstairs and un-packed, to picking where to put the decorations. They are happy that our house is haunted up! The dogs are liking the decorations too. I keep having to yell at them to stay away from the fake spiders! I love this time of year and I love my family!

No comments: