It has been two weeks since I last updated. Not much has happened. School, work, and fall break. We stayed home and relaxed for fall break, which is just what I wanted to do. The boys have been doing really well in school so far. They are great at doing their homework and are both learning so much. I still can't get over hearing Doran speak in Chinese at parent teacher conference. Brocky is sounding words out and memorizing sight words!
The boys got a package in the mail from Aunt Jenny last week. They loved the beanies she made them. She made Brock and Trixie one and Doran a Sharky one. They both wore them for days straight.
We have two little daddies boys. These are both different mornings. They love to cuddle with Seth when he comes home off the night shift. I had to take pictures to show Seth how cute it was!
Which item at Olive Garden has egg:
-breadsticks
-alfredo dipping sauce
-the Olive Garden garden salad without croutons
-penne pasta
-mashed potatoes
The correct answer is the salad. I was so shocked. He hasn't actually eaten egg in awhile so it was crazy how sick he got and how fast. I had no idea that egg is in ceasar dressing. I only thought it was in ranch style dressing.
We have been on a game kick lately. We have been playing lots of Uno and lots off Sorry. The boys love playing games. We have so much fun!
We are getting excited for Halloween. We have been eating starburst candy corns! Yummy!
Last week Brock watched Marley and Me for the first time. I remembered the end of it and how it affected Doran so I was ready with a camera while Brock was watching. It broke his heart too! Such a sad movie, but really makes you love your dogs.
Papa K got Doran and Brocky fishing poles! They are so excited to go fishing. He came over and gave them a lesson on how to work the pole and throw the line so they know what to do when we go fishing next week!
We were driving in Sandy the other night and saw this Chinese store. There were big symbols on the sign and Doran recognized one and said it says big! I thought it was so cool!
We went to our friend's wedding reception and the boys were in heaven. There was a smores making station! Brilliant!
Last night was Otterfest at the boys school! They had a blast. When we left Doran said it was the greatest night of his life! They ate chic-fil-a, found the otters on a scavenger hunt, and played all sorts of games and activities for tickets!
This was hanging in the hall by Doran's classroom door. Had to take a picture!
Their favorite activities were the bungee run and an obstacle course. Doran was the strongest little kid there! He was the first little kid the guy saw make it all the way to the end. Doran was really proud. Brock was proud of himself for beating Dordor by about two seconds on the obstacle course. It was a fun night!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment