
Saturday was the Annual Hadlock Family Reunion. We didn't go last year so I made it a point to get there this year. They had a big Cars blowup toy that Doran loved! He kind of liked looking at it more than anything though.

Brock had a good day spending time with his great-granny. Isn't she so cute? Does look old enough to be a great-granny does she? My great-uncle couldn't believe he is really a great-great-uncle. He is only 46 I think so it is pretty funny that
he is!

There was a fun park there to and Doran loved it because they had steering whells all over the park so he could pretend to be driving.

The food was awesome too. Doran really liked the cheetos and the pasta salad. It was a really fun to see everybody and it was a fun reunion!
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had fun! I had fun too. I might let Jake get out of it next year...he just doesn't enjoy social events.
Post a Comment