Sunday, June 22, 2008

TAGGED!

20 Years Ago: I was 4 years old, living in good ol' Orem Utah (same house even!), got babysat by my Granny and Poppy, and shared a room with my sister!

10 Years Ago: It was the summer before highschool, I was watching my little brother during the day while my Mom was at work, I was hanging out with Jolynne and Nicole a lot, and had lots of sleepovers with my sister and her best friend Rachel.

5 Years Ago: I worked at both Albertson's and started Home Depot, I was dating, I had a brand new little niece Jayce!, ummmm...hung out with Brandi and Erica a lot and went to 311.

3 Years Ago: I was married, quit Home Depot and was working at DMBA, was super excited for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, was positive we wouldn't have a baby until we were married for 5 years!

1 Year Ago: I was 3 months pregnant with Brock, already planning Doran's first birthday party, I was wondering if my 10 1/2 month old would ever crawl (he did at 11 1/2 months!),was super excited for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, was (and still am) so happy with my life and my wonderful son and hubby!

So Far This Year: I have had a baby! Saw my husband's favorite football team win the SuperBowl which was totally awesome! I have gone up to Idaho a lot,we celebrated our 3rd anniversary, I have started excercising again, have a son who is obsessed with CARS so my life includes a lot of them too, and I recently cut 8 inches off my hair and it sort of looks a little bit healthy again! Also, I have fallen in love with Edward Cullen. Seth is ok with it though, he put a picture of him on my birthday cake!

Yesterday I: Went and got Brock more formula ( I really wish I wouldn't have given up on breast feeding him!) finally made Seth a copy of the house key, visited my little brother who just got home from scout camp, laughed at Doran telling everyone 'Daddy's at work!', made chicken fajitas for dinner, went running after the boys were asleep (Seth included!), and then went up to my Mom and Kevin's and they had bought a Cars coloring book and Cars board book for Doran and a walker for Brock! They are so awesome!

Today I: Stood on the scale and saw that as of this morning I have officially lost 40 POUNDS! YEAH! Got Doran cereal and fed Brock yucky rice cereal, have gotten ready and am just waiting for church time to roll around so I can brave it by myself with the two boys since Seth is at work!UPDATE: When I dropped off Doran in nursery I could hear him crying from Sunday School. They told me when I picked him up that he gets the award for the loudest cry ever! Poor guy.

Tomorrow I will: Go work out, feed Doran lots of cereal and Brock a little too, be able to actually see Seth for a while since he works a night shift ( I never thought I would like graveyard shifts better than days!) and continue to laugh at the new things Doran is saying every day!

In the next year I will: Watch how our little boys change, hopefully continue to be healthy, celebrate Doran's 2nd birthday, watch lots of Giants games with Seth and wear our jerseys, wait like a dork in line for Breaking Dawn and the Twilight movie! I can't wait!!!

Umm, I tag Sarah, Samantha, Lyndsy, and Sammi! You guys all better do it too!

5 comments:

amber schmidt said...

40 lbs! That's awesome! It was fun to read more about you. I love the twilight series too.. I can't wait for the next book and the movies. I would have never thought I would have liked anything to do with vampires!

Jolynne said...

Yay! You did it! :) I love love love your hair! Super cute! Congrats on the big 4 0 also! You are amazing!

Alicia said...

I loved reading your answers! I totally laughed at how Seth put Edward on your birthday cake! I am jealous! :)
That is so awesome you lost 40 pounds! Is that all of your baby weight? Are you at your ideal weight now? I still have a little more weight to loose. :( Congrats to you!!!
Babies definitely have a way of surprising us, whether it is sooner or way later, they show up when they want to a lot of times!

Alicia said...

Oh! I want to see a picture of your hair!

Mindy said...

Hey Nicole, what a cute blog! A great way to see how you and your little family are doing. It sounds like your doing great. Thats too bad about Doran not liking nursery anmore, wasn't he loving it before? Well hopefully we will talk to you soon,good job on losing 40 pnds- that was fast!