
Today Doran, Brock, and I went to farm country with all the Yakiwchuk's. I wasn't sure how Doran would act since he didn't really like the zoo, but he had so much fun! He really liked hearing the animals really make the noises he does for them. His favorite was saying bock bock like a chicken. He even liked the pony rides. At first we just watched Jayce to try to warm him up to it. When I put him on he was not happy. He wanted off!

But as soon as they started going he was happy and started laughing. He really liked it then!

Here is a picture of our big boy having fun on the pony ride!

During all this Brock decided it was a good time to take a nap. He was so good the whole time, as usual!

Doran has decided he loves Papa Don. He even calls him Papa, but Jayce lets him know that he is not his Papa, he is her Papa.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! Isn't crazy how kids can change their minds each day about animals and everything...depending on their moods....I love Dorans hair also...sooooo cute!!!
Looks like fun!! I love taking Halle to the barn. Doran looks so cute on teh pony.
Post a Comment