6 years ago
Sunday, June 15, 2008
happy father's day!
Happy Father's Day! Today my amazing husband got home from work at 6 am and was shocked that I was awake and had breakfast made for him! Then he slept for a few hours, went to church, and went strait back to work! He is the best husband and father this world has ever known. He works so hard and he never complains and he helps me so much with the boys. (Doran doesn't give him a lot of choice in that though!) He is always so happy and so selfless. Doran, Brock, and I just want to let you know, Seth, how much we love you and tell you that you are the best Daddy ever and we really missed you tonight!
In addition to feeling so blessed today for having Seth in my life I also feel so grateful for the Dad's in my life too! I have my own Dad (who we didn't get to see since he lives in Michigan), Seth's Dad, and my step-dad PaPa K (Kevin!). They are all three amazing men and I just want to thank them for all they do for our little family! In the picture above at a picnic tonight Kevin was playing with Doran and my Mom was nervous (surprise!) and went and took Doran from him. It made Doran pretty sad since Kevin was letting him see the water, which as some of you may know, Doran loves! I brought him back down a while later and I think he could have just stood by it all night looking at it and throwing rocks in.
Now a little bit sadder news, Brocky has his fifth ear infection. He has been in so much pain with all these infections and it just breaks my heart. On Wednesday he meets with an ear, nose, and throat specialist to talk about tubes. We will see how it goes. It definately would be nice for him not to get anymore infections though.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tubes will be a blessing. You'll be so glad afterwards. What doctor are you seeing? We were up at Primary Children's today for Shelby's 4 week check up on her tubes. Her doctor was Dr. Grimmer. He's great! And they've come so far with tubes, he said that for bathing and swimming in a chlorinated pool, she won't need ear plugs.
That is so sad!! I absolutely hate it when kids are sick. Let me know if you need anything. We need to take our kids to the park sometime.
Post a Comment