6 years ago
Saturday, October 11, 2008
9 months!
It is hard to believe Brock is 9 months! That is how long I was pregnant! He had his nine month check up on Thursday and he is still a skinny little guy. He weighs 19 lbs. 5 oz. which is only the 34%ile. He is 29 1/4 inches which is the 82%ile and his head is now in the 91%ile! So basically he is skinny, tall, and has a big noggin! His eating has finally improved, he still wakes up in the night for food and the doctor said he will still need to for awhile... But we finally can switch him from Allimentum to a cheaper formula! Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think he weighs more than Shelby does, actually and he might be a little taller! We go for her one year on the 3rd of November. He's such a cute boy! Both of your boys are just adorable.
Alright-- Hunter Bear only weighs 22 lbs. so he may be small but he will pass Bear by the time he is one!
I cant believe he is already nine months!! He is such a cute happy baby!!
P.s. What do you mean by I sound old?? :)
Post a Comment