
I just wanted to take a little walk down memory lane today and show everyone how
cute little Brocky is and
always has been. Above is a picture a few hours after he was born and below is his first day home. He was such an awesome baby! You can tell his eye was swollen from his clogged tear duct and he was all yellow. Still so
cute!

Here he is at one month, this was day he was admitted to the hospital for RSV. His eyes were starting to change then to a more hazel color rather than the blue-gray. You can tell he didn't feel good by the look on his face.

Here he is a 2 months and about 2 weeks. All I can say is STUD!

Here he is at 3 months, once again not feeling well but still oh so handsome!

Here he is this past Saturday eating my cell phone skin and loving it! Ladies look out!

I guess while I am at it we better walk down memory lane with Doran too. It is funny how different they have always looked. Doran's eyes were blue from day one and Brock's were just always tinted with brown! Here is Doran with Jayce the day after he was born. What a chubby face!

Here he is at one month old. This is when he had lost all of his hair. Poor little guy next to Hunter, she had tons of hair!

Here he is at two months old. His hair grew back so fast! Brock didn't get as much hair as Doran.

3 months old with Grandma!

4 months! He was such a happy baby. Brock is too! They both always smile! I am very lucky to have such wonderful babies.

6 months old! I always loved this picture. He was crying 2 seconds before because Seth was leaving, he has always been a daddy's boy!

One year! Can you get a cuter picture? They both always have made good facial expressions!

Check out those blue eyes! There is no doubt that we have two good lookin boys on our hands!

18 months! Easter morning!

2 years!!! I love my little boys!

4 comments:
So cute! We need to hook Hunter-bear up with Doran!
I love all the pictures. Doesn't it make you a little sad to see how fast they've grown up?
I forgot to tell you about SIgning Time when you asked about sign language. It's on channel 7 or 11 or something and it is at like 12 in the afternoon or something. I had my dvr set to record ever episode- they do foods, playing, seasons, sports, colors, numbers, school, etc..... let me know if you can't find it.
Oh they are so cute I love those little boys. I'm sad that your kids are growing up so fast.
I love those pictures of Doran's surprised face! So cute! Both of your boys are so adorable especially as newborns! It is so weird to think back on when Cohen was that tiny! It passes way to quickly, plus I was in a sleep deprived haze for months and months! :) Funny I still want to do it all over again... it is nice how you forget a lot of the negative and want to relive the positive so bad.
Post a Comment