Lyndsy tagged me probably not realizing how boring I am! Oh well here it goes!
8 things I am passionate about:
1. Seth
2. Doran
3. Brock
4. Seth's muscles (oh baby!)
5. All Seth's and my families
6. reading
7. working out (recently acquired passion!)
8. church!
8 phrases I often say:
1. Sweet
2. Cool
3. Thats SICK! (you know how kids say that instead of cool! J/K I would never say that!)
4. NO NO Dor-Dor
5. Uh-Oh
6. Oh Crap! (I should maybe stop saying that so Doran doesn't pick up on it)
7. I love you!
8. No way
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. get a house!
2. get a tummy tuck (this is very necessary)
3. go on a really cool vacation in a different country
4. see both my boys grow up strong and healthy
5. serve a senior mission with Seth
6. own a beach house or condo (ya right but it would be awesome!)
7. run atleast one marathon
8. do lots of awesome and really tough hikes in cool places like Zions
8 thing I want or need:
1. A good new book
2. good winter shoes that are cute too (so I don't wear socks and flip flops all winter, even though it is very cute and stylish!)
3. my boys to not get sick at all this winter
4. to get our food storage
5. to have lots of play time with Seth, Doran, and Brock
6. to know what is going to happen in the economy
7. Brock's hair to get a little thicker so people will stop teasing me about it!
8. my boys to not get sick all winter! I mean that one too!
8 people I tag (do 8 people even read this!?):
1. Samantha
2. Sarah
3. Melissa
4. JoJo
5. Nicole
6. Amber
7. Angie
8. Kayla
(If you don't do it I won't feel bad.)
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment