Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hee Haws

We went to Hee Haws on Friday and boy was it fun. We had never been there before so I was surprised at how much there was to do there. Sarah and Samantha invited us and we thought lets make a party of it and invite the Yakiwchuks! I think everyone had a ton of fun. The slide was definately the most popular attraction. I went down it a few times and I gotta say when you get to the bottom, whoa, that hurts!
For Doran the funnest thing was by far and away the 'train' ride. They went two times and he still freaked out when Seth got him out.
The second time around Brock went with Brooks and he really liked it too.
Here is Jayce and Bella. Don't they look so cute!
You would never guess Doran liked it from his facial expression!
And the main attraction! Jayce and Jax went down it every way they could think of! It was pretty funny.
Here is Daddy going down with Doran and Gavin. Doran liked it at first, but then Brooks sent him down alone and he flipped forward and hit his cheek bone and nose really hard so he wasn't a big fan after that.
Here is Sarah with Tyson and Gavin and Samantha with Doran. She said he was fine until they got to the top and he saw me and started saying Coley Coley and then he saw Seth and was yelling Set Set!
Brock had a lot of fun or as much fun as someone who can't walk and do anything can have!
Here is the whole group! Yay!

6 comments:

corniafamily said...

That was way fun!! You got some better pictures of stuff than I did so I'll have to get copies.

nicole finlinson said...

That looks like a lot of fun!!! You are lucky your kids will go on the train ride...i tried to get SKyla to go on a similar one down here and she wouldn't but she liked watching it...

Jolynne said...

That looks like so much fun..Im not sure why I am seeing posts so late! I cant wait to have kids to do fun stuff like that lol

Melissa said...

You guys are always doing fun stuff- no fair. We need to get the kids together again. Call me

Levi said...

That was so much fun. Thanks for letting us tag along. Bella had a blast!!! What a cute place!

CAS said...

your two boys are so cute!!
it makes me so excited to have two boys in march.
you look great. hope your doing well.
p.s. let me know in a couple months what your plans are for a shower for jo. i totally want to help and be a part of the planning, so let me know.