
Happy Halloween! All week we have planned on going to our ward's trunk-or-treat tonight and then around to family tomorrow. Well about 10 minutes before the trunk-or-treat we found out it isn't even our ward! The other ward had just left their sign up through our meetings. But we decided to go anyways. No one seemed to mind and we gave out candy too. Doran was very happy that he just had to say trick or treat and he got candy. He loves Halloween!

Here is Brockey in his costume. My Mom made it for me when I was a baby, then Brooks wore it on his first Halloween, and now Brock got to wear it. I thought it was funny because it is so far from the truth, he is an angel not a devil!

Seth and I were nervous that Doran wouldn't wear the hat because he hasn't been a fan of them for a while now. As soon as he saw Brock all dressed up and with his hat on he was very excited to dress up and especially for the hat. He wore it all night and if he touched it at all he would have us fix it right away. I just wish it was a cuter hat!

Here he is at the trunk-or-treat! So much fun!

Jayce always likes to be something different then the other kids on Halloween. This year she wanted to be a vampire bat! She was scary!

Then on Halloween night we made our rounds. We went to Granny's, Grandma and Papa K's and had chili and hot cocoa, and then to Nate and Samantha's trunk-or-treat. The picture above is by far my favorite costume. If you can't tell it was a headless horseman. It was so cool to see this person riding down the street! Here is Brock with Papa! He got pretty grumpy tonight around 5. It was a long day to him!

Doran with his Grandma. And below both boys with Grandma. Doran had so much fun. This is really the first holiday he has gotten into and it made it so much fun. After we left the trunk-or-treat we went around our neighborhood letting him trick-or-treat. He loved it. He dragged his bag around and wouldn't let anyone help carry it. I am so excited to see what he does for Christmas!
5 comments:
They look awesome! Jayce looks so much older!
Way to go boys on wearing your hats! I don't think I'll have that luck today with Shelby's witch hat... They look cute! I was a devil when I was 1 on Halloween. My mom wanted Shelby to wear that costume but it's at my Uncle's house and we don't know if it's even intact anymore.
your boys look so cute! I wish we could have seen you guys on halloween! We need to get together. I miss everyone already!
I love the costumes! You were supposed to dress up too! ;) Jayces costume is awesome too! She looked really scary!
Coley, I'm so glad you found us! Your boys are so cute; cute costumes! What a cute family you have. Keep in touch! Mandy
Post a Comment