Doran's very favorite treat is donuts. When he was about 18 months he started calling them nonis, but this last month they have officially become donuts. The other day he all the sudden started begging for one so I pulled up google images of donuts. He just sat on the chair in front of the computer pretending to eat all the donuts on the screen. Needless to say, we went and got him a real donut!

I just thought these pictures were so funny! You can see him picking them off the screen!

I am really excited this week! I am going to the midnight showing of Twilight Thursday night/Friday morning and the Coldplay concert on Saturday. I love Coldplay! I loved the first album parachutes, but then when a rush of blood to the head came out-wow! I knew they were my favorite band! I am so excited! This is my second time seeing them. The first time Seth and I saw them was at the MGM Grand in Vegas. I was in my first trimester with Doran, was sick, and had a pic line in my arm. I threw up the whole car ride down there... But the concert was awesome! I think this one will be even better because I absolutely love the Viva La Vida album!

You don't even want me to get started on Twilight! I can't wait!
4 comments:
That post about Doran made me laugh! So cute! I can't wait for Twlight either, I think I will need to take a nap tho before!
oh! dordor! don't you love their imaginations at this age? So much fun!!!!
Dude Doran it my kind of kid. I can't wait til tomorrow!!!
Your little boy is so cute! I can't believe I came across your site :) Hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment